The other day whereas composing the way to activate or off quick startup fix Snipping Tool Missing from Windows 10 guide, I wished to require one or two of snapshots of the Settings app victimization the integral snippet Tool. after I typewritten Snipping Tool within the begin search box, the beginning menu didn’t show snippet Tool in search results. the beginning Pine Tree Staten search didn’t facilitate me to launch snippet Tool even once multiple tries and a system bring up.
Surprisingly, snipping Tool entry was even missing from the Accessories folder (All apps > Windows Accessories) of the beginning menu.
If the snippet Tool isn’t showing within the begin menu or begin menu search, you’ll be able to follow the given below directions to launch snippet Tool in Windows 10. Note that this technique ought to conjointly work nicely on earlier versions of Windows.
Method 1 of 6 Enable the snippet Tool in written record or cluster Policy
Since we’ve got already coated the way to change or disable the snip Tool, please consult with our the way to change or disable the snip Tool in Windows 10 guide to change the Snipping Tool.
Method 2 of 6 Rebuild the search index
If the beginning menu search is unable to look snippet Tool, reconstruction of the search index could be a smart plan. To build the search index, please consult with our the way to build the search index in Windows 10 guide for bit-by-bit directions.
Method 3 of 6 Run snip Tool from System32 folder
If reconstruction search index didn’t facilitate, open up File somebody and navigate to C:\Windows\System32 (where “C” is that the drive wherever Windows 10 is installed). find the entry named SnippingTool.exe and double-click on an equivalent to launching it.
Method 4 of 6 Pin snip Tool to begin menu
If snippet Tool isn’t showing even once reconstruction the search index, you’ll be able to contemplate promise snippet Tool cutoff to the taskbar or begin menu. you’ll be able to conjointly produce a cutoff of an equivalent on the desktop.
- Step 1: Navigate to C:\Windows\System32 (“C” is your system drive).
- Step 2: find SnippingTool.exe, right-click thereon, click Pin to begin to pin snippet Tool cutoff to begin menu.
Method 5 of 6 Create a snip Tool cutoff on desktop
- Step 1: Head over to C:\Windows\System32, wherever “C” is your Windows 10 drive.
- Step 2: Right-click on SnippingTool.exe file, click Send to, so click produce cutoff (Desktop) to form a cutoff of snippet Tool on desktop.
Method 6 of 6 Pin snip Tool to the taskbar
- Step 1: Follow directions in technique three to form snipping Tool cutoff on desktop.
- Step 2: Drag and drop the cutoff from desktop to taskbar to pin it.