The Snipping Tool is Microsoft’s proprietary screen capture utility that comes pre-installed on the Windows OS. The Snipping Tool is employed to capture screenshots of something displayed on your desktop. This feature is classified within the pill laptop feature set. If the Snipping Tool, not masses otherwise you aren’t ready to take screenshots, you’ll set up the pill laptop element to reset all associated settings. Reinstall Snipping Tool Windows 10 also will reset the dependency service needed to use the snippet Tool.
Step by Step Reinstall Snipping Tool
- Step 1. Press “Windows” + “R” to open a “Run” box on all-time low of your screen.
- Step 2. then Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” box after that and click the “OK” button. This opens a brand new window on your screen.
- Step 3. after that click “Activate Windows options or disable” the link on the left to open the “Windows Features” panel.
- Step 4. Remove the mark next to “Tablet laptop Components” and click on the “OK” button. This displays a panel informing you that Windows is removing the feature. then you have to click the “Restart Now” button to restart your computer.
- Step 5. Press “Windows” + “R.” kind “Appwiz.cpl” within the “Run” box and click on “OK.” Click the “Turn Windows options on or off” link on the left pane to travel back to the “Windows Features” panel.