Starting with Windows 10 build 17661 presently named as “Redstone 5”, Microsoft enforced a replacement choice – screen piece. a replacement Screen Snip feature has been side to Windows 10 to quickly snip and share a screenshot. you’ll use the Print Screen key to launch screen piece. Here is, however.
Using the new tool, you’ll capture a parallelogram, snipping a free form space, or take a full-screen capture, and replica it on to the writing board. like a shot when taking a snip you’ll currently get a notification that may take you and your snip to the Screen Sketch app wherever you’ll annotate and share away. within the current implementation, different ancient tools obtainable within the piece Tool (Delay, Window snip, and ink color, etc) are missing.
It is attainable to change the Print Screen Key to launch Screen piece in Windows 10. this feature is disabled by default. a replacement toggle will be found in Settings that control this feature.
Enable Print Screen Key to Launch Screen piece in Windows 10
- Open the Settings app.
- attend easy access -> Keyboard.
- On the correct, scroll all the way down to the Print Screen key section.
- activate the choice Use the Print Screen key to launch screen piece.
You are done!
This option will be disabled later if you alter your mind.
Besides the Screen Snip feature, Windows ten comes with a bunch of choices for taking screenshots. you’ll use
- The Win+Print Screen hotkey
- solely the PrtScn (Print Screen) key
- The Alt+Print Screen keys
- The Snip Tool application, that additionally has its own Win + Shift + S route. Tip: you’ll additionally produce a route to capture a screen region in Windows ten.