If you’re an everyday user of the Snipping Tool, you most likely need to possess it simply handy instead of having to stay going off to the beginning Menu to search out it, well, it’s really pretty straightforward to pin the snipping tool to the Taskbar thus it’s right hand anytime you wish it.
Note – These notes/screen shots area unit made on Windows 8.1, however, the procedure is going to be pretty identical for all versions of Windows that contain the snip Tool.
Step by Step Add Snipping Tool to Taskbar
- Right click on a blank space of the desktop, and move the mouse of the ‘New‘ possibility from the context menu, then choose ‘Shortcut‘
- In the New crosscut window hit the browse button, and within the file selector box that’s displayed navigate to your Windows folder, realize the ‘System32‘ folder, then scroll down till you discover ‘SnippingTool.exe‘, and click on on ‘OK‘
- In the next screen provide your crosscut a reputation (Snipping Tool appears appropriate), and click on ‘Finish‘
- This will leave you with a crosscut on your desktop to the snip Tool
- Now all you would like to try to do is drag your crosscut to the Taskbar, and you have got a straightforward crosscut to the snip Tool
- Finally, assumptive merely that you just not want the crosscut on your desktop you’ll simply delete it.